Warm Springs K-8 Academy
Proposed Bond Projects
Health, Safety, & Security:
- New Key/Access Control for Secure Building Access
Expand Vocational & Early Learning Programs:
- New six-classroom addition
October 24 Update:
Framing has been underway for several weeks, trusses are being set and sheeted this week. Roofing will begin the first week of November followed by mechanical, electrical, fire sprinkler and HVAC rough-in.
Updates from September 25:
Framing has started and will continue into October. Trusses will be set with a crane.
Updates from September 6:
Underground utilities are in, building slab is poured and ready for framing to begin. Framing should begin this week.
New parking lot which added 39 spaces is complete and ready for use.
- Project Manager: Tiller's Schoolhouse Consulting
- Architects: BBT Architects
- Civil Engineer: DOWL
- Structural Engineer: Walker Structural Engineering
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: Morrison-Maierle Engineering
- District Contact Information: Simon White, Director of Operations & Safety
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project timelines and schedules are subject to change and will be updated when needed.